Search This Site for . .

Popular Posts

NEXT Workshop is on May 21 and 22, 2011 at Cebu, Philippines

NEXT Workshop is on May 21 and 22, 2011 at Cebu, Philippines
CLICK ON PIC TO LEARN MORE! Palpation and "Listening" Skills Lab for Neuromyofascial, Cranial and Visceral Manipulation

What's being said about Manual Medicine?

Monday, March 1, 2010

A true story (and A parable for PTs and MDs)

My cat knows what the box is for.
She plays with it, sits on it, peeps out of it, and knows where it is.
She however knows that she isn't confined to the box.
In fact, she doesn't like staying in the box much. Even after i lined it with soft towels. She owns my whole room, after all. The sala, the bedroom, the terrace, the stockroom, the kitchen, the shower - it's all hers.

She knows she doesn't have to stay in the box.

That makes her a lot smarter than i was ten years ago.

I'm just glad she hasn't learned to read yet.
I don't want scratch marks on my library.

I mean,when she does learn how to read, do you think i'd tell her to keep her paws off my books? Na-ah! Anyone smart enough to know that the box isn't everything should get to read anything she wants to!

CLICK HERE to find out about the March 07, 2010 Workshop

No comments:

Post a Comment